Maiden Post

My name is Beth, mom, wife, slave, okay not really a slave, more like a beloved housekeeper like Mrs. Garrett on "Diff'rent Strokes". Anyways, these days I find that I spend a good chunk of my day in the kitchen. That's not a bad thing to me. I like my kitchen. It's pretty. Sure most of my ventures are spent as a short order cook or scraping week-old dried applesauce off the walls left by my one year old, but in a sense it's also my office, the family hub, and where I find myself dreaming, planning, and communicating the most.

With that said, this blog is about my kitchen, and all the crazy and lovely and yummy things that go on in it. So please visit this blog often if you wish to hear about my amateur thoughts on matters of the kitchen, view my "borrowed" creations, and share in my obsessive quest for tidiness- all with a touch of humor and sarcasm, just how I like everything else in my life.

Enjoy,
Beth

1 comments:

Tiny Toes said...

I'm already a fan! Can't wait till the next post. :-)

-Jen

Post a Comment

Search

Recipe Box

Chicken (1) Comfort Food (1) Soup (1)